Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hey now! Even dragons have to nap sometimes.

Ok, ok. I know, I've been slow to post and what I posted last, even, was wimpy. I get it.

BUT, while I have a moment of your (my) time to spare, I thought I'd divulge a few things.

1) I breathe fire (in the form of two public readings-- which is, come on... you can admit it... pretty bad. ass.

2) I have a kitten. She, too, is a dragon. Watch her slay my basil and arugula! The cord to my ancient mac laptop! The cords on my blinds! And be oh-so-adorable while doing it. Also, she roars. Like, really.

3) In pop culture, I have had fewer dragons of late. I miss (oh how I miss!) cheap movie tuesday. However, I did go see The Hangover and let me tell you-- surprisingly funny. I actually laughed! It was amazing. That Bradley Cooper guy-- he is NOT a dragon, rather a bronzed duesch bag. HOWEVER, This Guy: Zach Galifianakis : is. Major dragon. He also breathes fire.

Also, the following bands definitely play music from the perspective of a dragon: them, these, and those. Dominating my pandora, my itunes, my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment