Thursday, February 18, 2010

What It Is...


I've been thinking, lately, about the past. The past, past. The past that was of the long time ago. Probably because I decided to watch THE LAST DRAGON on netflix Watch Instantly-- & promptly drifted away on dragon wings to a time before... when I wore pink stretch pants with stirrups on the bottom & saddle shoes & thought I would grow up to be a dentist/singer (or as my parents liked to call it: a singing dentist!) & my hair was still down the middle of my back & I wanted nothing more from fashion that spiky heels & red lipstick (neither of which do I really wear... at least, almost never).

Anyway, what all of this has resulted in is the strong desire for me to use the phrase "What it is..." I never did know what it meant-- some kind of greeting? Like "what's up"? Or, is it just something you say... like filler?

Either way, it doesn't bring me any closer to red lipstick & spike heels. But maybe someday I'll be a real dragon.

Like Rhiana, who is apparently slated to be in The Last Dragon remake. Wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment