Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Bucket List

As the countdown begins to my permanent departure from Boise, two Dragons prepare to live out an epic flight of dragon fun! We do plan to document with pictures (that may or may not make it to the blog.)

This list was written on a napkin at the Boise Fry Company where I popped my BFC cherry with the purple curly fries. I will now carry the Bucket List in my wallet. We will add to this list as we come up with them.

ACTIVITIES

Karaoke + Fireball Whiskey Shots + Spice Girls "Two Become One": AmandaB will also dance on a pole.

Go to JC Penny & Youth Ranch to try silly outfits

Bowling

Laser Tag

RIDE SEGUES!!! (which may be cut for financial concerns, which makes me sad)

TRIPLE BLOW UP, on camera. (If you've had the experience of seeing me, AmandaB, or C Mcgee blow it up, you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.)

Long day with our pals at Harry's, like how we used to do, with the many PBR's.

Epic Drinking Night Part II (with C Mcgee! and Drunk Jenga!)

Shotgun a PBR (the last two may go together)

MOVIES

Bitch Slap
Hot Tub Time Machine
How to Train Your Dragon
Dragon Wars (the 3rd appearance)

FOOD
Boise Fry Company: Truffle fries & Bison Burger
Donnie Macs: Dollar PBR's and Spaghettios in a can!
Nancy's Cookie
Bosnian Express Gyros
Hawaiian Shaved Ice (which will hopefully return by the time I leave)
A night of coconut popsicles & a bottle of Barefoot's Pinot Grigio



You got it right. Our lives are better than other people's.

2 comments:

  1. Please please please please send me pics and or video of this: "Karaoke + Fireball Whiskey Shots + Spice Girls "Two Become One": AmandaB will also dance on a pole." and I will send you Fireball t-shirts.

    Love your friend, Fireball Whisky
    facebook.com/fireballwhisky
    richard@fireballwhisky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much like the dog in The Far Side comic only heard "blah blah blah REX blah blah REX blah blah," all I read was "blah blah blah AmandaB will also dance on a pole blah blah blah blah ..."

    ReplyDelete