Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine

So yesterday, AmandaB and I went to our much loved and adored dollar theater for what promised to be an exciting romp through time-- three old dudes and a 20 yr old sit in a hot tub and are transported. Which has so much promise. I mean, I was expecting The Hangover meets Bill & Ted's Excellent adventure. Instead I got Old School meets 16 Again. Inferior in all respects. We were just bored. And that's a problem. I mean, we didn't even have enough material to make fun of it. It was no Hannah Montana, I'll tell you that.

So I don't really have a lot to say about it-- but i wanted to commemorate the advancement of tasks on ye old Bucket List.

Things that seem impossible at this point to complete: The Segue (segue dealer shut down, sadness), Laser Tag (because it's far away), and an all day Harry's excursion (which seems sinful-- but really... I have no weekends left in Boise that haven't already been claimed by some god or another-- meaning I only have one Sunday left in Boise and I have obligations that aren't juggleable).

That said-- maybe we can make it an evening at Harrys? Like... a Wednesday night? Sorry Dead Acorn. We are as sad as you are.

1 comment:

  1. the word "juggleable" just made me giggle like a 12 year old boy for like...two minutes.

    ReplyDelete