Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am EXTREMELY pro renaissance fairs

My little dragon sister just pointed out that none of my posts have much to do with dragons.

Here we go:

This morning, as a dragon, I was eating a breakfast burrito and thinking about how much I wanted to watch Spiceworld, a movie featuring Meatloaf (big in dragon world, like the Hoff in Germany), aliens, and dresses made out of the Union Jack.

Last night, I was watching an older man change a lightbulb and I was struck with pity (if dragons could feel such a thing) because he couldn't light his own torches like I could (if I wanted to).

Yesterday, as a dragon, I was trimming my dragon toeclaws and watching Divorced Couple Family Feud. Then Judge Judy came on and I wanted to breathe fire on her doilie collar.

Dragons know their calculus. They know that you plus me equals us.

1 comment:

  1. What is your bigger dragon brother charred gizzards? I just wanted to say how disappointed I am with your stance on renaissance fairs, oh wait, you never talked about renaissance fairs in your post. The smoke from Judge Judy'd doilie collar must be going to your head and giving you some dragon attention deficit disorder. As an avid reader and dragon-fan of this blog you should remedy this. Which I feel will probably be an entire post flaming me. Good dragon-talk.

    ReplyDelete