Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Making People Want to Uninvolve Themselves With Blogging Since...Two Days Ago

Over the course of my eight years of licensed driving, I've occasionally had the urge to drag race. This would happen sporadically and usually would consist of me seeing an elderly lady--usually in a buick of some sort--a lane over, stopped at a light with me. I would then proceed to rev my V4 (is that right? I'm talking about cars and not juice) and race (in my mind) to the next light. I was pretty much undefeated. The point is, the Fast and the Furious has given me, along with the genius paring of V.D. and Michelle Rodriguez, this desire ALL OF THE TIME.

I also really appreciated how realistic the movie was.

Today I drank a black and tan comprised of Guiness and PBR. And I would do it again.

3 comments:

  1. PBR in no way qualifies as a "tan." A blonde, maybe. Or liquid gold. How about, a Black & Liquid Gold? So much more appetizing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how this blog is essentially a communication between the two of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What else would it be?!? Though it's getting some JR love, I know. He told me today.

    ReplyDelete