Tuesday, May 26, 2009

She Prepares to Watch Vin Diesel from the Perspective of a Dragon

Here I sit, surrounded by NEA grants singed by the fury with which I enter budget information. A cool wind blows through the screen door. Enemies whisper secretively in other rooms, which could bother me, but it doesn't.

One who stumbles upon this missive might ask: what is Dragon Amber thinking (since she's obviously not thinking about the NEA)? I'll tell you what: Vin Diesel (known as V.D. in some circles). Sure, I had planned to wait until I'd truly experienced the sizzling planes of his muscular chest, the way he handles the gearshift in his big, steel hot rod. But I'm also more than willing to admit to my own impatience.

It's true folks... I'm going to watch The Fast and the Furious and find myself wondering to, well, myself: Will it be worth the dollar-fifty price of admission? Will Paul Walker's piercing eyes pierce my own steely gaze? And does V.D.'s tenor seduce even the most resistant dragon ears? Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment